Our class blog is an opportunity for us to share what we have been learning about in class and to publish some of our work. It is important however that we know how to use the internet in a responsible manner.
When using the blog please follow these guidelines:
1. Only use your first name when blogging. Anyone from around the world can see our blog through the Internet. It is important that you do not put your surname on the blog so strangers don’t know who you are.
2. Relatives who leave comments are also asked to use their first name only or to post comments as “Tom’s Mum” or “Laura’s Grandad”.
3. Stay safe on the web – do not reveal any personal information.
4. Always write in full sentences – no “text talk” please! Remember, you should have a capital letter for your name or someone else’s name, the beginning of a sentence and make sure you put a full stop at the end of a sentence. If you ask a question remember to use a question mark. Proper grammar at all times please.
5. Please re-read your comments carefully before posting them.
6. Be polite and show good internet etiquette – do not post anything that could hurt anyone.
7. All comments and posts on this blog are approved by the teacher before being published.
8. Most importantly, have fun and please share our blog with your family and friends!