Student Comment Introduction
Today the students are going to introduce themselves and their thoughts on our blogs through comments down below. First of all we are going to have a lesson on how to comment appropriately on our blog.
1. Only use their first name when commenting.
2. Use proper English. That means checking their comments for spellings, capital letters and full stops. No text speak.
3. Be positive in their comments. When commenting on other people’s work they should be positive and give good feed back. For example, ‘Two Stars and a Wish.’
4. Reread their comments before posting.
1. Introduce yourself with your first name and your favourite movie.
2. Give feedback on something you really like about the blog.
3. Mention something you would like to do on the blog in the future.